Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Oct 28 07:57:06 2004

It was done to my camera during a CLA, by Klaus at Pro Camera Service. He
did it as a matter of course. I didn't know it could be done, even after all
these years.
They are listed in the quarterly Leica Catalog, published by LHSA, as a
repair facility. I suspect any of those listed can do it.
I posted that bit of info some time back. As I didn't get a stream of
Leica-psycho-babble, about why it can't work in theory, never mind the
practical aspect, I figured it must work.
Then there was the proof in the pudding, when I eventually looked at my
negs. They were just fine.
S. Dimitrov