Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Oct 27 20:10:07 2004

John Collier writes:

> Is that the latest version Greg? I have had a hankering for that
> lens for awhile.

Hi John,

Yes, it is the current version Elmar. Tom A. and I had been discussing this
lens a few weeks back and he mentioned that one of the Vancouver Leica
Dealers had one NIB (in chrome) for a real good price. I called them and
purchased it that day. Had it delivered to Calgary as I was on my way to
fish off Ucluelet. An added bonus: no PST!

It would be a perfect (good light) mate for you're new Summilux; if you like
the focal lenght.

By chance are you coming to the Vancouver Camera Show Lug weekend next month
or down Calgary way any time soon? If so, I'd be happy to loan you the lens.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens)