Subject: [Leica] Color-Skopar 28mm 3.5
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Oct 26 16:03:26 2004

James,
I have and love it. Sharp and compact. It has an easy to handle focusing
lever, with a very short focusing throw (approx a quarter throw). I
recommend the small round shade, as the optional square shade is made for
the 21mm and is to wide for the 28 (and covers a quarter of the VF). I
often carry a M6 with this lens/round shade in my trouser's or jacket's
pocket.
Didier