Subject: [Leica] PAW.....Fuji Superia 1600
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 14:11:40 2004

Ted

Excellent advice.  This was the first thing I did after I opened the
packaging of my new R8 a few weeks back, drive to the photo shop and buy a
extra set of batteries.  I am also buying several sets for both my M6TTL
and R8 for the upcoming trip to Germany and Poland in December.  I keep at
least one extra set of batteries for each camera I take on a trip or if I
am just out with the camera.  you just never know when one will give out.

Gene

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Sent by: lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leica-users.org
10/26/2004 11:08 AM
Please respond to
Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Leica] PAW.....Fuji Superia 1600

Kenneth Frazier said and showed:

 > Trying out a new film, Fuji Superia 1600, and discovered the battery in
> my M6 was dead, so I guessed at exposure. Cropped.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum8.html<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good sir the lesson here has nothing to do with film test, exposure
guesing,
nor quality of picture. But everything to do with a battery operated
camera.
;-)

Whether one leaves home and hearth or not, but shoots pictures anywhere,
one
should always have...... You guesed it............:-)

"SPARE BATTERIES!"

We have double sets of batteries for al M6-7's and R8's. Quite frankly
it's
the first thing one buys as soon as the camera is purchased.... extra
batteries!.

And wonder of wonders you'd not be posting an under exposed photograph
that
could well have been an interesting shot of the young lad. ;-)

ted