Subject: [Leica] new photos (thievery)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 12:16:50 2004

In a message dated 10/24/2004 12:42:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
phong@doan-ltd.com writes:
More comments on how others try to resolve this issue are welcome.

Cheers,

- Phong
I don't usually worry too much about it, as from all I can tell, not too
much
outright theft going on, however, I did notice some strange url referrals in
my stats.  I followed them, and found that a couple of my pictures had been
linked onto discussion lists.  So I renamed the pic in my website, and left
an
altered copy with the original name.

http://www.woopig.net/php/index.php?topic=16607.from0

and scroll down a little.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] (thievery) [ was: new photos])