Subject: [Leica] New Epson GT-X800 flatbed (aka 4880?)
From: mikiro at yahoo.fr (MIKIRO)
Date: Sat Oct 23 06:16:48 2004

I am seriously considering purchase of this scanner.

http://www.i-love-epson.co.jp/products/scanner/f3200/f32001.htm

I saw several inkjet prints (20x30cm) of scanned images. I do not
remember scanning and printing conditions but could easily tell which
ones were from 35mm, 6x7cm, and 4x5 slides just as in traditional
prints. To my eyes, the images of those from 35mm film were comparable
with those from my Epson PM-4000PX/Nikon Coolscan 4000ED. Those from 4x5
film were simply far better and impressive.

MIKIRO
Japan

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] New Epson GT-X800 flatbed (aka 4880?))