Subject: [Leica] Leicina lenses
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 18:03:51 2004

In a message dated 10/22/2004 5:18:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
s.dimitrov@charter.net writes:
tion:

Would a Leicina lens work on the Epson R-D1?

S. Dimitrov
If I remember correctly, Leicina has an M mount, meaning that M lenses work
on it.   But the true Lecina lenses are designed for the much smaller 8mm
frame, thus the circle would cause vignetting on the RD.  The Leicina lenes
are
9mm and 15mm and there were some zooms with about the same range.  They
would
mount, but I don't think they had aperture adjustment. I may be wrong on that

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish