Subject: [Leica] Re: Conflicted
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Fri Oct 22 17:55:14 2004

I maintain a totally irrational love of Swedish food,
due to the most pleasant summer of 1992 I spent  in
Sverige working for National Geographic.

Give me knekkebroed ok smor every day !

And  Ulriksdals Vardshus, outside Stockholm, remains
one of my favourite restaurants in the entire world.

Swedes concoct wonderful fish dishes, the countryside
is ripe with wild berries and you can buy fresh
reindeer meat in many supermarkets there.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Conflicted)