Subject: [Leica] Hyannis De-lurk
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Oct 22 10:07:32 2004

The great time I had at the Leica Hyannis Meeting last weekend
inspires me to de-lurk and thank Carl and Ted and so many others for
putting on such a fine party.  That I came away learning a lot more
about photography from Ted and others was a real bonus.

I shoot mostly with an M7 with 50 and 35 mm lenses these days but
have a long history of Leicas, Nikons and Pentaxes behind me.  Still
have my first Leica, a SS M3, too.  Am also using a Olympus C-60 as a
first step into digital.

The LUG has provided me with endless education and entertainment over
the last couple of years and I thank you all for that.  I hope to
start posting pictures as soon as I've worked out the process and I
look forward to your comments.

I'm pretty much stuck with reading the digest at the moment so any
replies are likely to be delayed.

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA