Subject: [Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!
From: kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone)
Date: Fri Oct 22 08:55:21 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:49:28 -0700, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:
> B. D. Colen said:
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!
>
> > That's understandable...isn't the ground too impenetrable from September
> > to June to actually bury anyone up there? ;-)<<<<<,
>
> True. :-) However, we save a bunch then ship them via fed exp to Florida to
> thaw out and they get planted down there as... "Snow Bunnies!" ;-)

Oh, I thought you would be shipping them to Florida to vote. ;-)}

--
Ken Firestone, W3CAT    Kerry-Courage under fire.
kenf01@gmail.com          Bush-Driving under the influence.

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Be forwarned, this post is meant to be funny, a joke!)