Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Fri Oct 22 06:38:58 2004

There are number listed on the web just do a Google search.  I was
considering getting one for the train but they were at least the size of a
briefcase.  I abandoned the idea when I realised that killing all cellphones
wouldn't do much for the train driver's radio system; not worth the hazard
just so I could read my book in peace.

Neil