Subject: [Leica] W--I--D--E Portraits
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Fri Oct 22 02:22:01 2004

That is a very very good portrait.  Putting him in the window light is very
effective.

You should be very careful about quoting him like that, no matter how
cryptic you feel it is.  The degree of the present incumbent's paranoia and
malice cannot be underestimated and life could be made very difficult for
your subject.

Neil