Subject: [Leica] Leica back in action
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 21 12:33:59 2004

Hey, as one who earns the bulk of his food in PR, I'm not criticizing
Draper - Being WH photographer is a fabulous career move, and it's
something from which he can go on to do what ever he wants - real pj,
pr, what ever. I know that David Hume Kennerly won a Pulitzer in
Vietnam, but it was being Gerald Ford's WH shooter that made his name.

My point was that regular members of the WH press corps are shooting
with the digital cameras they need to shoot with - and the President's
personal shooter can do whatever he wants.... Hell, if I had that job I,
too, might chose to use my Ms. In fact, tomorrow I have my firs shoot
for the New England Journal of Medicine - and plan to shoot both digital
- E-1 - and film - Ms... ;-)