Subject: [Leica] GOODY LIST of Leica Stuff- Oct 22, 2004
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Oct 21 10:52:09 2004

--------------FOR SALE -- NOTE--  NEW ITEMS and Lower Prices

               Try Making an Offer on what you want.

WESTON METERS!--  I will be offering up a beautiful collection of Weston
exposure meters, from the Model 650, through the Masters I, II, III,
IV. V, and the Ranger 9, All fully functioning, with manual, case, strap
and some in original box. IV and V have Invercones.  Please tell me
which specific one you are interested in, and I can supply details and
price

E55 Filters for 90mm SUMMICRON f2.0-- Six 55mm filters in Wallet, incl.
a B+W red, Tiffen yellow, Hoya orange, green, 80A, and 80B. All in a
fitted wallet. Most filters are unused!------  $25 for everything.

NORWOOD DIRECTOR model C, with case and all slides, near mint condition
Perfect working order. Gone over by QLM a few years ago--- $25

KOPIL Self-Timer, new condition, with case and manual.  Ideal for
use on Leicas without built in self-timer---------- $15

MINOX Flash- Tiny flashgun for AG-1 bulbs- Fits in any camera shoe
and has a PC cord. This is NOT the flash for the subminiature Minox
only.  I have used it on my M2 and M3. With brown leather case- $10

LEICA BOOK-- "My Point of View"  Mint condition----- $15

LEITZ Bindomat-- Absolutely New condition, Complete with original red
clamp for holding to table!------- $30

LEICA Mouse Pad--- Huge red dot!--------- $10

Olympus Black Leather bag (NOT eveready case) 7.5x5.5x2.5,  Zipper
closure. Ideal for M Leica with lens and film + ---- $10

LEICA R4s, mint-, in box with all manuals, 35-70mm Vario-Elmar Zoom,
Motor Drive & hand grip, lens + body caps and strap, rubber
eyecup.--- $850.

Leica R bottom plate, metal not plastic. excellent condition----- $15

Leitz Lens adapter "CINLE"  LTM lenses to C mount movie cameras, as
new.---- $10

All prices plus shipping. Please contact me off list.

    Jerry Lehrer
    6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
    La Jolla  CA  92037

    Phone (858) 459-6103