Subject: [Leica] R8 scratch revist
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Tue Oct 19 04:29:16 2004

Ted-

It is intermittent and has appeared on TCN and 400NC film.
It always appears in a similar region, sometime as a pair of scratches.
It often lasts 4-5 frames and then fades out.
Some rolls are completely scratch-free.

The only recent change in my workflow is my camera! I sold my R7 for an R8.
Maybe I ought to take up painting..

drifting into insanity,
Eric

www.faneuil.net