Subject: [Leica] click!
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Oct 18 14:12:04 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 23:48, Daniel Ridings wrote:
> You know Feli, it just dawned on me. I haven't the foggiest idea of how
> downtown LA looks. I keep conjuring up images of plastic drive-ins and the
> like.
>
> I look at the older buildings behind the rider in stone and bricks and I
> realize that there really is a place called downtown LA. More!!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Daniel

Thanks. Downtown LA is a really strange place.They leveled pretty much all
of the
Victorian/Edwardian section and replaced it with skyscrapers. But there
still is a large section around the Bradburry Building (Blade Runner),
that's frozen in time, decaying like old Miss Haversham's mansion in
Great Expectations. More to come!

Feli

Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] click!)