Subject: [Leica] Photokina Notes
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sun Oct 17 21:51:03 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 7:10 PM, Henning Wulff wrote:

> It has exposure lock. It now works well enough to be a serious
> contender, and it sits very nicely on top of a non-metered Leica.

That's great. I had the original VC meter and it drove me nuts, because
was never really sure what it was aiming at. So, I dumped it and got an
MR-4 meter instead, but it also has it's drawbacks...

Feli

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.                             -Benjamin
Franklin

www.elanphotos.com
feli2@earthlink.net

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Photokina Notes)