Subject: [Leica] Undecided Florida Voter
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 18:51:20 2004

But there are a whole range of tones between black and white!  Plus,
Bush and Kerry are quite clearly not polar opposites.

Anyway, I challenge the assumption that one's voting decision must
hinge around these two fellows, especially since hundreds of other
candidates are out there and legally so, as the electoral laws (but not
necessarily the two parties) decree.  I'm decided on the candidate who
I believe in most and whose goals most closely match my own.  Who? The
one I think is 18% gray.

To me, every election day is a new vote, not a referendum on an old
vote.  Naive/idealistic, I guess.  There's time for it in youth.  ;)

Jeff