Subject: [Leica] Re: Future R Plan
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Sun Oct 17 18:50:56 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 2:49 AM, animal wrote:

> Over here in the Netherlands many if not all photographers i have
> spoken too can hardly wait to get the digital back for the R.

I think the digital R makes perfect sense if you already have a large
investment
in R gear. $3500 bucks for what looks like it could be a very clean
10mp back
isn't totally out of line and if  you need AF you wouldn't be shooting
with an
R8/9 in the first place.

feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com