Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital crop factor
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Oct 16 09:11:17 2004

I know what you mean Doug but I still use Kodachrome
64 and that hasn't changed much in years. We certainly
have not had films improving resolution by a factor of
six in my lifetime and the early, very expensive
digitals made a pitiful mosaic compared to current
much less expensive ones!
I guess the point is from my perspective my digi SLR
produces good prints, improvements I would like to see
may be all achieved by the R digital back, we shall
see.
Frank