Subject: [Leica] Goodbye
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Oct 15 17:00:56 2004

I'm truly sorry to hear this Michael.

And if you would like to maintain your Leica pages I have some space on my
server if you would like transfer them there. Let me know and I'll send you
the ftp info.

...and I think I may even have an email address for you if you need it.

Regards,

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com