Subject: [Leica] summarit
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Oct 15 02:51:19 2004

STeve,

it CAN be a great lens, but friends tell me that there can be a range of
variation in the quality. If you get the opportunity buy a later one, but
only
after careful examination - and get a hood with it.

I wouldn't buy one on which there was imperfect coating though.

I use it a lot; see my gallery

All the best,

Peter