Subject: [Leica] Newfies!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Oct 15 01:48:53 2004

In spite of the rumours to the contrary German Humour is not an oxymoron.

The Germans have the Ostfriesians.

An Ostfriesian pilot was requested to give his height and position.
"6 feet two and sitting at the pointed end"

"Ostfriesians hijacked a submarine demanding 1 million dollars and 3
parachutes"

"when medical science is advanced enough to transplant brains the
Ostfriesian brain will be the
most expensive on the market  - it's never been used"

"Ostfriesian apprentices are not allowed to go to the toilet -
retraining them afterwards is too expensive"

Should there be any Ostfriesians out there. Sorry I'll write it again -
slowly.

Seriously though it's a wonderful place with excellent beer and food.

Douglas