Subject: [Leica] Re: rd-1 tests
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Oct 14 05:06:18 2004

I hate to say this but the problem was not with the RD1. My new 50
Summilux Asph also had a stiff focusing action (only in one direction!)
such that it back at Leica right now. It was at times also difficult to
focus on an M body.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: rd-1 tests)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Re: rd-1 tests - 50mm Summilux and stiff lenses)