Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed Oct 13 13:50:25 2004

Nathan, I think before you look at buying Genuine Fractals you should use
the Bicubic Smoother in Photoshp CS.
We use it to upsize and our experience is great. And I have heard from
others that the BiCubic smoother works better.
In fact I just got back from a digital shooting and printing seminar in
Vermont and one of the instructors was an early employee of Genuine
Fractals. He is now a world renowed Photographer and said BiCubic works
fantastic.

Scott Gregory