Subject: [Leica] Re:Industrial design
From: DouglasMSharp at (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 13 07:24:27 2004

Don Dory wrote

>>I will be out of town for the rest of the week so this week's
>>image(s) are a little early.  A little industrial design from
>>the fifties or something up Frank's ally.
>>Or, the view from the top.
An excellent self portrait in the headlamp chrome Don! Lovely machine.

>>We really do not make them like we used to, but at least the
>>electric components work now.
Too true. Here's a bevy of lesser known Classic British beauties.You
seldom see so many together.

Pity they were in the shade, they all  turned out a bit dull.

Replies: Reply from leica at (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re:Industrial design)