Subject: [Leica] Re:Industrial design
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 13 07:24:27 2004

Don Dory wrote

>>I will be out of town for the rest of the week so this week's
>>image(s) are a little early.  A little industrial design from
>>the fifties or something up Frank's ally.
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album80/trsideshot
>>
>>Or, the view from the top.
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album80/TR2

An excellent self portrait in the headlamp chrome Don! Lovely machine.

>>We really do not make them like we used to, but at least the
>>electric components work now.

Too true. Here's a bevy of lesser known Classic British beauties.You
seldom see so many together.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Allard_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Allard_2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Allard_3
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Allard_4

Pity they were in the shade, they all  turned out a bit dull.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re:Industrial design)