Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 13 02:12:34 2004

> In short I want one, that said I do believe the camera suffers from one
> major
> problem; price. A digital body no lens, no memory card, six megapixel
> sensor
> in a Bessa 3A camera body at $2900US is very hard to justify in todays
> world
> of eight megapixel DSLRs with zoom lens at $1500 to $1800US.
>
> I have posted some images on my website,
> http://www.streetfusion.smugmug.com
> The Epson RD-1 photos are indicated above the photo. Thanks for looking.
>
> Cheers. Terry Cioni

Oops sorry
2900usd is the price of a
Leica R9 35mm SLR Manual Focus Camera (Anthracite) with 28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 R
Lens Gift Set at B&H
Is that the one NOT made by Sigma?

 $  2,395.00 for black R9.

$   1,995.0 Leica R9 35mm SLR Manual Focus Camera Body - Black - Betriebsk
Edition

"this camera is the special edition "Betriebsk." version. The term
Betriebsk. refers to a test camera or factory camera. In the past,
Betriebsk. cameras were highly sought after by collectors because of the
very limited number of cameras available with this designation. Produced in
a very limited quantity, this camera is brand new, unused, with full
warranty. "

$  2,395.00 R9 35mm SLR Manual Focus Camera Body - Black

Chump change!

?

Mark Rabiner
Photography