Subject: [Leica] Richard Comen foto - fancy word
From: rpcomen at mcn.org (Richard Comen)
Date: Tue Oct 12 20:29:23 2004

   Hi Don,   I am about to haul out the Webster unabridged but first the
link ( I am not so good at web pages either so hope the following url does
it and qualifies as Metonymy ).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Seventy-Years

Best
Richard
Mendocino CA

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
--Albert Schweitzer