Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 17:08:50 2004

None of us want to read disparaging remarks about anyone on this list.
The business of blaming people for the actions of their ancestors (not
direct ancestors, but those inhabiting the borders) is just as valid an
argument as racism. If you don't like it, then stop getting caught up in
it and spitting the same fallacy out on others.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA