Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 images as promised
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Oct 12 04:31:08 2004

Mike,
I think that you have the best toys so the party is at your house.  I'm
sure that you wouldn't mind loaning us your RD-1 while you are B&Bing in
the mountains: after all, you don't seem like the type to take that kind
of picture.

So, all of us going to the Leica Seminar will just stop by your house
Wednesday afternoon.  Lagavulin and LEpson, that sounds like fun.  We
will take good care of your toys while you are away... :) :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com