Subject: [Leica] Leica photos posted...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat Oct 9 20:59:16 2004

Listers,

Finally got some of my first Leica photos up on my website, which is
definitely still under construction.  The Leica shots begin in the third
row down, with "Breakfast at Max's." The first photo was taken,
processed and printed by me in 1972, then scanned on a flatbed scanner
for this site.  The others are digital, posted for family and friends.

The film shots were scanned with Coolscan IV ED, using Nikon Scan and
then Vuescan, cleaned up in Photoshop Elements.  Three were cropped, as
I recall, the first "Leah and Emily, Hartford Hospital," and the
"Friends" shots.  The IIIf photos werw all shot without a 35mmm
viewfinder.

In my eagerness to try out my new gear, I didn't keep track of the film
I used.  The B&W were all shot at very low speeds, and the "Friends"
photos were shot in late afternoon/early evening, available light,
handheld.

Comments and observations welcomed!

Here's the url:

http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum3.html