Subject: [Leica] adding pictures
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 7 22:59:50 2004

Since I mouth off so much about taking pictures with minimal equipment I've
gone ahead and opened a gallery on the leica users gallery for edification,
abuse, or whatever.

It is at:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/Traveling-light

and you are most welcome to have at it.   The two images so far, I must
admit, were shot with a humble Olympus XA on Ilford XP2 (GOD! I hope they
don't
quit making it!) but I was in Italy -- is it possible to take a bad picture
in
Italy?

I just bought an abrahmson M2 winder, expect a flurry of leica images soon.

charles trentelman
ogden, utah

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] adding pictures)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] adding pictures and travelling light)