Subject: [Leica] Any opinions on the 85/1.5 Summarex?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Oct 7 09:51:16 2004

Stopped down it produces good images. As you might expect the larger
apertures
don't have the fine detail. At f/8.0 it can produce good landscape images.
In the
f/1.5 to f/2.8 range nice portraits.

A good addition to your kit if you already have a 90 TE. A keeper, but I
sold mine
too long ago. ;-(

Welcome back to the LUG too.

Message from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Any opinions on the 85/1.5 Summarex?)