Subject: [Leica] Some Leica & others to sell ...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Oct 6 15:54:39 2004

Hello everyone,

I think that I really have to much equipment on my closed, and I prefer be a
photographer than a collector, here I detail some of my Inventory, if
somebody is interested in everything, please write to me and I'll send
pictures and quotations:

Summicron-M 2/50 Chr. "Rigid"   1475xxx VG         Some very slight marks of
cleaning, some fogg
Elmarit-M 2,8/90 Chr                  1658xxx EXC++   Clean and in excellent
condition
Leica R3 (Boxed)                       1483xxx VG           Used,
mechanically working perfect
Leica R4 (Boxed)                       1627xxx EXC++    Very few signs of
use, mechanically perfect
Super-Angulon-R 4/21
(w/UVA Leitz Filter)                  2821xxx EXC-        Some signs of use
on the focusing ring, glass absolutely clean, great lens!
Summicron-R 2/35                    2902xxx EXC+      Some signs of use on
the focusing ring, glass absolutely clean, great lens!
Summicron-R 2/50                    2944xxx VG          Signs of use on the
focusing ring, glass absolutely clean, great lens!
Summicron-R 2/90 (Boxed)      2948xxx EXC-         Very slight signs of use
on the focusing ring, glass absolutely clean, great lens!
Apo-Telyt-R 3,4/180 (Boxed)    2993xxx MINT-         Almost no signs of use,
glass absolutely clean, only a slightly dust inside, don't affect the image
quality, great lens!

Leica R3 - ERC                                                       EXC++
Very slights signs of use
Leica Ring Adapter Lens R to M Ref. 22228 (Boxed)   MINT+
As new
Lens Hood IROAA         VG
Normal signs of use, good condition
Lens Hood 12576 for 2,8/90 or 4/90                           VG
Normal signs of use, good condition
Leica Macro Adapter 14256 (Boxed)                          MINT-
Almost as new, very few signs of use
ELPRO 3 - 16543 (Boxed)                                        MINT+   As
new

Rolleikin                                                        VG
Incomplete
Canon Super 8 Film camera 514 XLS               VG         Should verify if
running, long time without use. Battery location in very good condition.
Depth of Fiel Table: Pan-Cinor Som Berthiot     MINT-     A document
Nizo 4056 Super 8 Film Camera                      MINT+    Should verify if
running, long time without use. Battery location in very good condition.
Bolex Paillard B-8 with 3 original lenses and original leather case Paillard
Bolex, a "must".           MINT+   Should verify if running, long time
without use. Battery location in very good condition.
Silma Sound 8mm film projector                                 MINT+
Should verify if running, long time without use.
TDC Bell & Howell Slide Projector 24x36 & 6x6           MINT+   No lamp,
original carton box
Silma S233XW, Sound 8mm & Super 8 mm film projector             MINT+
Should verify if running, long time without use.
Eumig P8, Film 8mm projector                                   VG
Should verify if running, long time without use.
Linhoff Proffesional Tripod with 3D Head                      VG      Needs
to repair the Head and lubricate the legs

Thanks for looking
Luis