Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Wed Oct 6 07:37:44 2004

This may sound strange, but I was wondering if anyone has any good
shots on the net I could see taken with the 75mm 1.4 lens? Particularly
in low light and open.

I've recently dragged my bag out and dusted off the M6 and started to
snap again after quite awhile of inactivity. I have the 75 lens and I
realise I've hardly ever used it. Maybe one roll when I first got it
brand new around three years ago. My 24mm never gets used either, so I
was wondering if I need them at all.

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?)