Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Oct 5 19:22:40 2004

Having been on line and on the phone for 45 minutes checking out baggage
restrictions on United Airlines for the Williamsburg meeting I've met with
frustration. An impasse.

This while thing about being able to bring a photo bag on the plane as an
extra bag as a break for photographers doest seem to have hit their info
services yet. Maybe they'd rather that it didn't'.

Is this a real national rule or is it per airline does anybody know?

I travel infrequently like once a year and was looking forward to bringing a
few more cameras and changes of underwear to the Williamsburg Leica
historical society meeting in 23 days.

How big and heavy can these bags be?

How big and heavy can my underwear be?

If I bring a Rolleiflex will they kill me or only Leicas?

And this bag is additional to another carry one bag?

So you can then have 3 total?

Non frequent flyer mainly Leica shooter but not exclusively Rabiner

Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Reply from jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)