Subject: [Leica] OT - Kodak a sign of the times
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Oct 5 14:58:52 2004

All this is very interesting but.....

(i) Kodak claim that they are going to keep C41 B&W in production for the
forseeable future.

(ii) I don't buy photo mags very often cos they are usually monotonous, or
sychophantic like LFI, but recently I have bought about half a dozen for
some
reason. ALL have had articles on using B&W FILM as a major medium, all were
targeted at amateurs to semi-pros.....

Peter