Subject: [Leica] Re: Photokina _ The lens on Tom's RD1
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Tue Oct 5 14:12:22 2004

Interesting - so then why does my middling P&S digital make a shutter click
noise when I take a picture?

Just to cut those off in mid-semi flame, the audio mode is OFF (I hate
simulated camera noise on P&S cameras - how ridiculously cheesy. Can you
imagine if hybrid cars equipped with fake 'vroom vroom' engine sounds!)

Eric