Subject: [Leica] Range finder cameras - what's left to improve?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Oct 4 23:15:48 2004

I said it already, and it makes it even more reliance on battery, but I
would like to have the display of the shutter speed and aperture in the VF,
and an easier to use exp. compensation system on auto mode. The
compensation system is now so bad that I just switch to manual in those
situations.

use richard at imagecraft.com)