Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Oct 4 19:13:50 2004

I don't think anyone uses one. My stupid mistake - which Karen so
quickly pointed out ;-) - aside, the really good Nikon was the SP - the
S3 was a stripped down model.

But this baby was built for collectors. In fact, the one dealer I've
been to who had one wouldn't take the camera, case, and 50 1.4 lens out
of their shrink-wrapped boxes in a shrink-wrapped pyramid. He said he
was sure that whoever bought the pyramid for him would never open it,
and would put the whole package in a safe and leave it there.