Subject: [Leica] flash photography techniques
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon Oct 4 17:03:36 2004

Just make sure you can bounce the flash. I was thinking of getting a SF-20
with the cord, but realized that I would have to grow a third arm to
be able to aim it, while I focused and hit the shutter release...
So, I ended up with a Metz 32-2, which can be aimed in nearly every
direction,
including behind you. Don't laugh, I've done it using a wall as a giant
bounce
card.

Here is an example. This was shot with a M6TTL / Summicron-DR and the Metz
bounced off of the walls and ceiling.

http://www.elanphotos.com/ElanFotos/archive/Janet%20Klein/pages/Bjanet_0001clean_SM.0003.htm

Feli