Subject: [Leica] RE: Hoot!
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Mon Oct 4 14:39:00 2004

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Gee. and for an initial extra $1,000 or so, you get
> to customize your Leica
> with your signature. for an extra $270...
>
> It is really funny.... But I bet they sell a lot of
> them!

I understand the prices shown on the on-line a la
carte configurator are "list prices,"  subject to the
usual discounts one normally negotiates with one's
dealer.

So count on paying somewhat less than what you read on
the Leica website. How much less is up to you to work
out with the dealer, like every other Leica purchase.

I don't think Solms is expecting anybody to pay $1500
more for a doo-dadded up M camera.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Off the Shelf or Off the Wall? You Be the Judge...)