Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Oct 3 17:05:35 2004

Mark R wrote...
"Your statement last night that Nikon rangefinder cameras were superior
or more innovative I think most right minded people would find bizarre.
"

The only people who would find it bizarre, Mark, are people who are
emotionally attached to Leica Ms. The Nikon S3 was an innovative
rangefinder, way ahead of the M3. I am absolutely convinced that had
Nikon stayed in the rangefinder business, Leica would have gone under
decades ago.

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon)