Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss Ikon/drugs
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Oct 2 17:24:27 2004

Percocet - Neurontin - and...drum roll...oxycontin...
I have a ruptured disk and have been laid up and drugged out for about
two weeks now. But I had a steroid injection in the disc space
yesterday, and it looks like it may be starting to work. I sure hope it
does because I have a three-day wedding orgy to shoot starting a week
from last night - and it's for the daughter of one of the biggest real
estate moguls in the Boston area. So if this job is screwed up - as in I
can't shoot - it'll be one of those 'you'll never shoot in this town
again.' But if I can get patched up to the point where I can shoot, it
could be The Big One.

So if my posts over the past 10 days have seemed a bit disjointed, or a
bit more, uh, odd :-) than usual, it's the drugs... :-)