Subject: [Leica] Billingham Alice bag
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Oct 2 09:48:33 2004

feli wrote:
> New from the shop, the  bag looks
> like something from the COACH store and wouldn't look out of place in
> Town and Country magazine. Cheers and tally ho indeed.

If we must talk about this, let me add that
the Contax G system bags match the Coach look
much better.

I have one of the (big) Billingham bag, and I don't really
understand what the big deal (and price) is.  It is
a great bag, but hardly a fashion statement, even if
it's Town and Country, ie. khaki and leather trim.
To me it is as a utilitarian look as it gets.

I once saw B.D. with a LL.Bean (I think) bag of some sort
which I remember which looks nice.  But these days,
a backpack often works better for me with the crowd I
hang out with.  In the end, we clearly need a bag for
each occasion.

- Phong
Looking for a forest green with dark brown trim leather
back pack.

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Not Alice, Kelly!)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Billingham Alice bag)