Subject: [Leica] Re:A silly little Leica picture story...
From: nicholsj at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Oct 1 14:00:20 2004

Karen & Felix,

I gave up on my SX-70, which I still have, because I got uneven compression
of the image when it went through the rollers.  Was this a common problem,
and is there a cure for this?  Perhaps cleaning the rollers in some way?
Or could this have been a filmpack-related problem?  I haven't tried to
find film packs in several years.

Jim Nichols