Subject: [Leica] France...
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Sep 30 04:08:09 2004

Steve,

The last - "you can't see Paris from here" really captures a France that
survives on its own path despite the centralisme, although it too has
changed an
  incredible amount over the forty years that I have been going there.

I presume the sheep are in lieu of GB's swans :=)

"Old Farmer" reminds me of how it used to be; but the road wouldn't have
been
metalled and there wouldn't have been the "people carriers" parked around
the
corner.

And the legs.....

Great shots, you've really captured the spirit of rural France. I presume it
was
somewhere in the Dordogne.

Peter