Subject: [Leica] Erics Paw weeks 37,38,39
From: ericspaw at hotmail.com (eric mac)
Date: Tue Sep 28 18:52:58 2004

Finally got around to developing and scanning. Tried out steel reels and
they work like champs. No more film jams.

Anyway

I was interviewed by this reporter from NHK (Japanese Public Television) on
a community issue. Does anyone know who she is?

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=37

Are we not men? Spent a fair amount of my restless youth here seeing bands
like Squeeze, the BoDeans, Cocteau Twins, Rickie Lee Jones, etc. Not as
rowdy as the Aragon brawlroom, but still lost a fair amount of hearing
there.

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=38

A couple electricians bending conduit. A real art form when they have bank
of them going in many direction.

http://paw.emah.tommyclassic.com/display.php?year=2004&pic=39

Comments and critiques welcome

Eric