Subject: [Leica] Last stages of Year 4
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Sep 28 18:48:04 2004

Just a reminder to all that we are entering the last stages of Year 4.
With only one further year to run, you may want to have 2 shots at
having images selected for the final exhibition (in whatever form it
will take).
I am away in Nepal for October and will be asking Tom Smart to keep an
eye on the submissions. Because I will not be back before the end of
October -- our usual deadline. I will review any problems and take
images for the first week of November, but don't rely on getting in on
that last train, book your spot now and get those images in.
Thanks to all those who have been submitting images through the year.

Alastair