Subject: [Leica] was:Leica donation to students now ARGGG!!!!
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Mon Sep 27 22:25:19 2004

Sonny--

Is your delete finger got callouses? Aw geez. And why the double standard?
Am I not allowed to be an M-user because I sell the dang things? Pleez.

Anyway, I'm not trying to sell anything. LUG'ers sell to each other. And if
I wanted to sell something, I'd post sale notices on Friday, but you don't
see me doing that, do you? I'm here for fun, and as a Leica user, and to
learn how to drink Lagavulin from Ted.

Why does everyone have to take themselves so blessed seriously? Geez! Is
this business, or fun?

Kit